Tareta Solutions Pvt. Ltd. popular & fast growing Asset Management firm is seeking 3 candidates who would be trained and mentored as Asset Management Executive in our Asset Management Service Delivery - Business Unit
Title Engineer Asset Management Executive
Type: Short-term contract
Work location: Client places & Tareta Solutions Pvt. Ltd Office in Bengaluru
Reporting Venue: Tareta Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
As Asset Analyst, the role involves:
1. Induction Training about Asset Management Life Cycle (phases, scope, stakeholders, workflow, outcome, business process rules involved)
2. Communication with Clients and visits & status reporting to supervisor/project manager
3. Understand Project plan/client engagement delivery plan w.r.t. stakeholders, scope, schedule, quality expectations, cost/budget/ROI etc.
4. Walkthrough/deliver demo. & training to client/SPOC on Asset management solution deployment & Service delivery process
5. Client assets (physical/IT/Fixed/paper) analysis that leads to Identification, classification of assets as per different parameter values such as location/dept./sites/shelf/bins/sub-bins etc.
6. Design Code for Asset Identification for uniqueness & traceability purpose
7. Design, allocate & print Label (Bar code, QR Code, RFID) for each asset
8. Tag all assets under consideration using printed labels to at right places
9. Scan/Read all asset labels to collect live asset description, status & financial data using scanner/reader
10. Prepare/document data using specific data import template designed for Tareta Fixed Asset Management Software.
11. Analyze client IT infrastructure (hardware, network, software) to understand if it meets the minimum and recommended System requirements for Fixed Asset Management software
12. Verify & Validate hardware, peripherals, consumable, for Tareta Fixed Asset Management software installation.
13. Installing software and Hardware at customer site
14. Client support through delivery of AMC (Annual Maintenance contract) if client has requested for it.
a. Update Asset details tagging Asset Labels to newly acquired/returned/issued/audited/retired assets
b. Capture assets data while conducting physical verification and tagging
c. Import updated data into software
d. Provide training on usage of software and hardware
e. Prepare various asset management reports
f. Work on excel data sheets as part of gap analysis report creation
g. Demo audited asset status, depreciation through Software dashboard or various reports
15. Seek client approval on project /service delivery as committed in purchase order.
16. Establish and maintain excellent rapport with client team
17. Hands of experience of desktop software such as MS Excel, MS Word (MS Office Suite 2007 onwards).
What’s in store for you?
1. Real world project exposure and experience of working with direct clients
2. Mentored and trained in challenging and real-world corporate culture
3. Exposure to latest technologies
4. Client visits with commuting and food expenses paid
5. Opportunity to work on best-in-class asset management software solution that is Live at some of the popular client places.
6. Exceptional performance based stipend/bonus
7. Smart, hardworking & quick learner would be rewarded from time to time
8. Career Growth roadmap as follows
a. Asset Management Executive
b. Data Management Executive
c. Software Implementation & Configuration consultant
d. Lead Consultant : Client Accounts/hardware/Software
Email your "Well documented" Resume (because resume is our first impression about you) to firstname.lastname@example.org